If you are considering dental implants, you can either do this by contacting me directly through my contact page, or through one of the practices that I am currently based at.
Initial consultations are complimentary. Should you decide to proceed, then to be able to adequately plan for implant placement a CT scan is almost always required at a fee of £195.
The planning of your proposed treatment usually includes photos, study models and a full written consent and treatment plan, this is usually in the region of £100 – £200 depending on the complexity. However if you decide to proceed with the treatment, this is then deducted from the overall fee.
I offer a full range of mentoring, treatment planning and implant services.
I am happy to see patients and discuss treatments both formally and informally, either on referral or at your practice by arrangement.
I mentor several dentists around the region, dove tailing my input, with the treatments they feel are beyond their scope of practice or level of skill at this time.
Below are the services I can offer you:
Placement of implants for the dentist to restore, including mentoring from basic to complex for all stages
- Aesthetic zone cases, including immediate placement and restoration with temporary crown if appropriate
- Multiple Unit bridges
- Full arch reconstruction
- Bone grafts, horizontal and vertical augmentation, to provide sufficient bone volume for implant placement by the referring dentist if required
- Sinus lifts (lateral window, Summers lift, and via osteotomy site) to provide sufficient bone volume for implant placement by the referring dentist if required
- Socket shield technique
- ‘Cheeseburger’ technique
- Soft tissue grafting around implants/ teeth
- Periodontal surgery
- Recession coverage
- Pontic site development for conventional bridgework (for the dentist to then do conventional bridge)
Please feel free to contact me directly for more information.